Screenhog has a simpler guide to how to play card-jitsu fire. If you want to read my long rambling, but more detailed guide, the post is below this one.
Lots of you are already Card-Jitsu Fire experts! But I wanted to give you some game info in case you haven’t had a chance to play the new game in the Fire Dojo yet:
- There are practice mats for 2, 3, and 4 players. You can play with friends there.
- If you talk to Sensei, and you pick the “Earn your Fire Suit” option, he’ll set up a match. You get more experience points if you do this.
- You can enter new offline trading card codes and you’ll get cards added to your online deck. You won’t see the animations in the Card-Jitsu Fire game but you can see them if you’re playing the original Card-Jitsu game.
- On your turn, select the stone which determines the spaces you move, choose your tile (you have 2 options), and then you’ll pick your card to determine the outcome of the round.
- If you land on one of these, – choose a card. The highest number wins. If you don’t have the element, you cannot win that round.
- If you end up with this symbol, or if you land on the same space as an opponent, you’re going to have a Card-Jitsu battle – the elements determine the winner (water beats fire, etc. as in the original Card-Jitsu).
- If you end up on this symbol, you get to choose which of the 3 elements you’d like to play!
- If you’re playing and someone quits, you get the experience points. If you quit, you don’t get any points.
Yup, his guide is simpler. Anyways, I’ve got to work on some math homework, so this post is short. 😦 Have fun gaining your fire outfit! Until next time,
Waddle on and discover new adventures!