Hello again penguins. There’s another post on the Community Blog!
Hi everyone, it’s Screenhog.
We know lots of you are still questing in the Underground – exploring the mazes and discovering treasure. Here’s a list of other things that you definitely need to check out before the party’s over:
- Rule your kingdom at the thrones in the Night Club Lounge
- Hold a tournament at the Rink with jousting and snowball targets
- Check out the Beacon at the Lighthouse – there’s a big bonfire
- The mirror at the Ski Hill tries to answer your questions
- The princess castle at the Ski Lodge – the fountain even has Koi fish
- If you go to the Gift Shop market, you’ll see a special Medieval Party catalog
- The snowball throwing contraptions at the Snow Forts
- The Book Room has been turned into an old library, with scrolls everywhere
- There’s a wizard’s hat in the Lighthouse… have you picked up one yet?
The party’s all done May 16. Let us know what you like best – and anything new you’d like to see for future medieval parties.
Yep! I did all of those. Although I’m a little surprised that there’s nothing about the quests in that list. Huh! Until next time,
Waddle on and discover new adventures!